I feel like a weight has been lifted from my shoulders.
My GMAIL inbox is EMPTY!!!!!!
Thanks to some hot tips, I was quickly and easily able to archive my entire mailbox. How did I do it...
- Choose ALL to select all of the message on your first inbox page.
- You should receive an option to select all messages available in your inbox...choose it.
- Select your action on all the messages. I choose Mark as Read.
- Then I repeated 1 & 2, and applied an Archive
Label to all the messages.
- Then I archived them all.
In case I need an email, I can search for it, but I don't have to look at all of the unread emails or inbox message count.