Like everyone else, I had a plan to write this really great blog post about TechEd, but what you are going to get is less “fabulous” as it’s all I can get together right now. Since I need to just check this off the list, I’m giving you permission to “choose your own adventure” at this time…
1) You choose to read a really good blog about Teched
2) You choose to read another really good blog about Teched
3) You choose to read a great blog about TechEd
4) Keep reading this blog about Teched
So here’s the short and sweet of it:
· TechEd 2012 was one of the best conferences I’ve been to…ever. The content was top notch and I just had an amazing conference. My favorite sessions…
o How Many Coffees Can You Drink While Windows 7 Boots?How Many Coffees Can You Drink While Windows 7 Boots?How Many Coffees Can You Drink While Windows 7 BootsHow Many coffees Can You Drink While windows 7 Boots?
· The Krewe Meet N Greet was off the hook. Thanks to everyone who help put the event together, all the volunteers, and everyone who made it out.
· I met a lot of great people this year whom I hope to continue connecting with in the future.
Personal Highlights of the conference:
- Presenting on Sunday at TechEd101. It was an honor to get asked and I met a lot of very cool people from the exposure. Thanks!
Being interviewed by TrainSignal about the 60-Day Challenge:
Well…That’s it. If I have time, I’ll revisit and flesh this out, but at two weeks out from the event, I need to cut the cord.
Until next time…